MY ART [EN]

Welcome!

This blog is my
creative and art portfolio. I draw and write in my free time. Now this is my hobby. Once I graduated from an art school, I even had exhibitions. I illustrate books, but I never became a professional artist because I work in another field. I sign my pictures with the pseudonym Malevalko Rostyslav Fedorovych or shortly, ROST. Poems, humor and articles - with the pseudonym Malevalko Rostyslav Fedorovych or TooLongCat. Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.

The main genre of my work is caricature, humor, illustration. Technique - graphics, black gel pen, sanguine, crayons, slate pencils, colored pencils, less often - watercolor. Online submitted scanned copies of my works.

If you are going to make a copy of my works - please do not forget to add a link to my authorship.


 
Contact e-mail: toolongcat@gmail.com




MY PICTURES

I'm on ILLUSTRATORS.RU
 
Google album with my cartoons


Google album BIOPICTURES (Educational materials)

Google album with illustrations 

Google album with illustrations for web sites 



MY POEMS